I am a father, husband, and son.
I am an independent videographer and specialize in corporate and non-profit videos.
For more than 20 years, I have been building websites professionally.
I help business owners understand the role of the content in the larger digital landscape. I help them plan and execute ways to use their website and digital channels to convert visitors into contacts, leads, or sales.
I develop, fix, harden, customize, and support just about everything WordPress and have for nearly 10 years.
I am always working to get better so my clients don’t get left behind.
I’ve been in media in one form or fashion my whole life:
- Newspaper reporter and editor
- Newspaper advertising production manager
- Co-owner of web development and hosting company
- Co-owner of music industry viral media and analytics company
- Web designer and programmer
- Videographer and editor
I’m involved in my community:
- Current Treasurer of my son’s school PTSA
- Coach of my daughter’s softball team
- Past board member of The Children’s Center
- Former member of the Rotary Club of Vancouver
- Past board member of Hazel Dell Little League
- Member of several other hobby clubs
I’ve got the following degrees and awards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from the University of Alabama
- Multimedia Certificate Program from Portland State University
- Google AdWords certified
- Multiple awards for headline writing (a long time ago!)
Learn more about me, connect, or check out those who have recommended me on my LinkedIn profile.