What I Do
I strive to build a client website that:
- Adds to your credibility and is something in which you take pride.
- Protects your visitors and site against intrusions and hacks.
- Is easy to maintain.
- Provides a fast, easy, and deliberate experience for your mobile users as well as your desktop users.
- Presents information in a way that attracts both people and search engines, and which can be used to bolster advertising efforts.
- Gives you feedback on who your visitors are, where they came from, and what they did on your site.
- Provides you with contacts, leads, or sales.
How I Do It
As a professional web developer I employ many skills to help create the best outcome for my clients:
- I strategize with my clients to make a plan to achieve their goals.
- I analyze their current analytics so we know what’s working and what isn’t.
- I partner with clients to create content; writing copy, shooting photos, and shooting video, as needed.
- I design and build their website, mostly by heavily customizing WordPress themes, sometimes by hand coding.
- I create a transition plan that includes a lot of “under the hood” tasks to minimize disruption when we launch a new site.
- I use on-page and off-page search engine optimization techniques to create more organic traffic opportunities.
- I maintain client websites using premium hosting services so we minimize security issues and downtime, and can always get support. I keep their site software up to date.
- I create and maintain online advertising campaigns to help clients collect leads and increase sales.
- I create and maintain email newsletters to help clients retain customers and grow inside sales.
- I analyze website performance and make regular suggestions on improvements to clients don’t get left behind by new technology or techniques.
My typical client is a business with 5-50 employees that needs a high-performing website but that does not have the resources or need to hire full-time resources.